Music is an integral part of our worship service – an opportunity for reflection, renewal, and religious expression. The Faith Family Ministries International Church Music Department, as one body unified in spirit and with a heart of purity, purpose to glorify God, to humbly serve Him in a spirit of excellence as ministers of music, hope, and agape love… To lead others into His divine presence through thanksgiving, praise and worship.
Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; Praise Him with the lute and harp! Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes! Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord! Psalm 150
Choir practice takes place at the church premise every Saturday 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m . and every Sunday after church.
How to Get Involved:
- Pick up an application at the church, complete it, and turn it in.
- Return completed application to the church.
- Fill an application online (coming soon)
- Must have a personal, born again relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must be a member of Faith Family Ministries International Church
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must complete a successful audition
- Must attend weekly rehearsals.
- Must be able to sing in at least 2 services per week
- Must be able to commit to at least 1 full year of ministry with the worship team
- Must be committed to worshipping the Lord